转移 from 模拟金属大学
Continue your journey to a bachelor’s degree as a Bearkat!
山姆 Houston State University (SHSU) offers programs designed to help college transfer students meet their educational goals, maximizing transfer credits while simultaneously minimizing the cost and time required to attain both the associate and baccalaureate degrees.
SHSU through its partnership with Binn College, offers students a 2+2=学士 degree opportunity. 学生 can complete their associate degree in 2 years at 模拟金属大学, then transfer seamlessly to SHSU to complete their final 2 years earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Reverse transfer of credit from SHSU to 模拟金属 also allows students to complete requirements for the associate degree when they leave 模拟金属 and before completing a bachelor's degree at SHSU.
- Recognize the eligibility of 模拟金属 students to apply for the Bearkat 转移 scholarship program.
- 模拟金属 students admitted to SHSU will be allowed access to academic advising services at SHSU.
- 学生 jointly admitted to 模拟金属 and SHSU will receive:
- 学生证, computer/internet account, access to computer labs and access to libraries at 模拟金属 and SHSU.
- 学生 access to sporting events at SHSU.
- 学生 will receive three unofficial transcripts at no cost. There will be a third party fee for an official transcript.
- 模拟金属 will have access to free electronic transcripts from SHSU upon request from student for transmission of transcript.
- 模拟金属 Honors students admitted to SHSU will receive:
- Acceptance to SHSU 荣誉学院 with a minimum GPA of 3.25 and satisfaction of other 荣誉学院 admission criteria such as full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours.
- SHSU will accept a maximum of 12 hours of transfer Honors credits.
- Honors transfer students will be eligible for merit and need-based aid commensurate with qualifications.
- If space permits, Honors transfer students will be eligible to live in SHSU Honors housing.
- 模拟金属 and SHSU will work to provide additional opportunities to Honors transfer students, such as potential aid for housing, potential travel and study abroad benefits and joint admissions benefits.