The 教育学硕士 in 学校领导 is specifically designed for individuals who are also seeking to work towards Principal Certification.
The program curriculum emphasizes school administration and organization, effective leadership strategies, campus business management, 和联邦, 状态, and local school regulations. 学生 in this program will also possess the skills necessary to evaluate programs for overall school improvement, implement research to improve instruction and curricula and understand how diverse populations and special programs affect a school and its community.
- Small class sizes taught by experienced full-time faculty
- Reducing to 30 semester credit hours beginning Fall 2020
- NCATE Accredited Institution Since 1954
- This program includes essentials of school administration, effective leadership strategies, campus business management, and school regulations at all levels
* Certain fees have been waived for this program to reduce total costs to students. These waivers are not reflected on the university's “成本 Calculator” located on the cashiers website. Please contact the program advisor below for current information about program cost.
Please note that application deadlines will occasionally change. Please contact your academic advisor (listed in the contact section) for confirmation on application deadlines.